Saturday, November 10, 2007

Curse the person who hacked cher's gmail account. Seriously nothing better to do! OMG, What a pathetic life...

Ok, i'm back. Home sweet home. Had dance ytd as usual and this morning as well. The sexy dance almost killed me and it left me with an aching neck this morning. I'm so pretty sure that i'm going to get aching legs tml. Thanks to Shi Ning. :p I screamed today when she tried to push down my leg. Gosh... it was so painful. Never had this feeling before i guess. But then, it's nothing to them. They are my idols. Haha.

Oh ya, i watched Stardust with dear. I love it. Especially the power-mad princes. How they look when all of them turned spirits and they lined up. And in the end, none of them got the throne. Yvaine the star and Tristan lived happily ever after. Haha... nice perfect ending which we all possibly know since young. It might seem like a common plot at first, but it's the details which made it interesting? Haha... watch it for yourself and you will know!

Next up:
1)I wanna watch Game Plan.
2)I wanna watch Enchanted. (22nd nov)
3)Go high-teaing with the girls on monday. Remember our date!
(Oh ya, and will you all watch Enchanted with me? I think it's too girly for the guys. Haha... :P)

OK...I'm tired. I shall stop here to get my rest. Tata...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home